Sunday 6 July 2008

Wet,windy and Wimbledon

Just finishing watching the amazing match between Federer and Nadal.  What fantastic players!  The stamina they both have and the mental power they must be using is awe-inspiring.

The weekend has been wet and windy pretty much all the time.  Julia Goldsworthy MP and I were both at Truro train station on Friday afternoon.  One of the first approved projects for the new Convergence funds are being spent on a Loop system to allow trains to run every 30 minutes between Truro and Falmouth.  This is a long overdue development to allow more regular transport between the two towns.

Earlier on Friday Sarah and I went out delivering some leaflets in Penryn until the rain stopped us!
Oh well it is July.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Interesting information.
This looks like a very nice place! I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.
Cheap Flights to Adelaide
Flights to Adelaide
Adelaide Flights

radhe said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Very informative content and I enjoyed reading your blog keep it up.
kerala Holiday Packages
Cheap kerala Holidays
kerala Holidays

royal said...

Hi,
Faljo.com is your online source for Online Auctions, Online Shopping, Car Auctions and much more. Buy and Sell with our Online Auction community today, the World's online marketplace. Just Sign up and begin to buy and sell everything in auction now.

Thanks for sharing!
Digital Cameras

Beats by Dre Headphones said...

I��m going to give a little back-story about myself, but you can Beats by Dre Earphones click here to jump straight down to the p90x review.
About a year ago I was preparing to change my life. I was going to switch majors and go to a new school. Although I was moving back to my hometown, it was kind of like a fresh start because I hadn��t lived there for 2 years. On top of it all, I was overweight (the heaviest I have ever been) Beats by Dre.
But, I didn��t let this faze me. Instead, I put it into a positive perspective and looked at it as an opportunity to reinvent myself P90x Reviews.
I was tired of just wanting and waiting for things ��some day P90x Workout.�� I was ready to take some action px90 reviews. I needed some kind of initiation Beats by Dre Headphones. Before I could prove myself to the world, I needed to prove myself to myself��
I remember it was something the trainer said though that really caught my attention. He said, ��Get out of your head about it.��If you want to know a little bit more about my story, read about my life change.