Tuesday 22 July 2008

Elderly couple and insurance claim

I am absolutely over the moon that I managed to get DAS insurance to write off over 3,500 pounds they were demanding from a couple in their 80's. The gentleman was tearful when I told him the good news. This is what is really important making things happen that really matter to people's quality of life.

I am touched by the letter they wrote to me that said they could now sleep at night because I cared. It really does bring a lump to my throat. I was determined to win this case for them though because I thought of my own Mum and Dad and how worried they would have been.

4 comments:

royal said...

Nice Post!
I admire the information which you discussed here in your blog. I really enjoyed to read your post which is really good read for me.

ThanksPenny Auction Software

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Interesting information.
This looks like a very nice place! I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.

cheap flights to Dalian
Flights to Dalian
DalianFlights

Veer said...

Nice blog. Interesting information.
This looks like a very nice place! I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.
cheap flights to colombo
< flights to colombo
< colombo flights

Beats by Dre Headphones said...

I��m going to give a little back-story about myself, but you can Beats by Dre Earphones click here to jump straight down to the p90x review.
About a year ago I was preparing to change my life. I was going to switch majors and go to a new school. Although I was moving back to my hometown, it was kind of like a fresh start because I hadn��t lived there for 2 years. On top of it all, I was overweight (the heaviest I have ever been) Beats by Dre.
But, I didn��t let this faze me. Instead, I put it into a positive perspective and looked at it as an opportunity to reinvent myself P90x Reviews.
I was tired of just wanting and waiting for things ��some day P90x Workout.�� I was ready to take some action px90 reviews. I needed some kind of initiation Beats by Dre Headphones. Before I could prove myself to the world, I needed to prove myself to myself��
I remember it was something the trainer said though that really caught my attention. He said, ��Get out of your head about it.��If you want to know a little bit more about my story, read about my life change.