Friday 29 June 2007

On the campaign Trail

At the moment I am busy trying to meet as many local members as possible. I am really enjoying doing this. I think it is something that needs to be built into the membership diary ie visit members particularly those who many not be able to make it to any meetings or social events.

I have listened to the views expressed. And will reflect a number of these in my hustings speeches on Friday 20th July and Saturday 21st July.

The weather has been generally appalling but I am dashing through the rain to knock on members' doors. Thank you to all those I have met and for the warm, friendly welcome. It's great meeting people with similar political views!

Cameron has just fallen flat on his face with the defection of a Tory MP to Labour. Gordon must have a big smile on his face. But the important thing is that it points up the whole issue with the Conservatives being style over substance. I am sure Labour will make this their theme over the coming months.

It's got to help us here in Truro/Falmouth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And it's astonishing baptize attrition of 10,000 feet, or a Shopping Replica Watches as trifling as the Antonio Classic Men's President Defined Submarine watch, with it's stainless animate case back, and the "I would be abashed to abrasion it in a fog," baptize resistance.