Sunday 2 September 2007

Perranporth


I have found a great way to save money at the gym. Just deliver leaflets in Perranporth. You don't need step exercise and the views are stunning.

The hang-gliding looks fun too!


The author Winston Graham lived in Perranporth for many years and his famous Poldark novels, which were televised, starring Robin Ellis and Angharad Rees
as Ross and Demelza, are based on the history of the area and its local families. "Hendrawna Sands" in the novels is Perranporth beach. This was one of the 'must watch' serials when it was shown - everyone loved Ross Poldark!

If anyone wishes to help out there please let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess there must be something unique about pandora bracelet that seizes my heart. At first, I also didn't know what it was. And it has been the trend in jewelry circles all the time. But this is not what I desire, and I guess, nor is it what the other young girls desire. Nowadays, young girls' value has changed.